August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
Please Review Todds Leap's Terms & Conditions Below
PRICES AND PACKAGES
- Todds leap Packages and prices are inclusive of vat.
- All Quotations for tailor made packages are only valid for 14 days from date provided.
- Activities listed in packages are subject to change due to extenuating circumstances.
- Bookings can be made by phone (+44) 028 8556 7170, online on our website, by email on: email@example.com, or in person at: Toddsleap 30 Todds Leap Road, Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, BT70 2BW
- BOOKINGS: To book a specific date we require a deposit to be paid, this is 50% of the booking cost. No booking can be confirmed without a deposit being paid. Total cost of booking must be paid no later than 14 days prior to arrival. For bookings made within 14 days of booking arrival then full cost of booking should be made. This deposit prevents others from booking this event on a specific time on a specific date and is therefore non-refundable at the point the deposit is paid and the booking is confirmed. This complies with Regulation 6 within the Distance Selling Regulations issued by the Office of Fair Trading.
- CORPORORATE & YOUTH EVENTS: To book a specific date A 50% Deposit should be made / or purchase order number should be given no less than 14 days before the event.
- On receipt of each payment you will receive a confirmation of your booking and payment together with a copy of our terms and conditions, any other relevant information (e.g. directions to the Toddsleap)
- Any queries arising from an invoice must be notified to Todds Leap in writing within 5 days. Failure to comply will render the full invoice payable on the due date.
- Once a booking has been confirmed in the first instance, cancellation will be dealt with as follows:
Once we have confirmed your booking, your right to cancel without penalty ends as designated by The Office of Fair Trading as we have booked you into a sporting event at a specific date at a specific time. The terms of cancellation are as follows:
- - 32 days or more prior to the event – Full refund of monies paid.
- – 31 days or less prior to the event – No refund.
Under circumstances out of our control, including but not limited to; weather or other natural damages to sites, unexpected group cancellations, or other events which may create unacceptable risk to health and safety, we may be required to cancel or offer an alternative date for your booking. Under such circumstances a full refund of all monies paid will be given, however we do not accept liability for any additional costs incurred as a result of the cancellation or necessary change.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS ON GROUP BOOKINGS
Group bookings are usually priced on number of participants. Should this apply and numbers change, the event will be re-priced. Cancellation charges as outlined above apply to each person that is cancelled in a group booking.
Vouchers can be purchased for any of our activities. All customers receive the original voucher by post. If you do not receive your voucher in the post, you must contact us immediately. If you do not contact us within 30 days of purchasing your voucher in this regard, it will be deemed that you are in possession of your voucher and any subsequent request for a duplicate will not be considered. Should a duplicate be issued within 30 days and the original is presented for redemption, the duplicate will become invalid immediately.
An expiry date is printed on all vouchers. The original, in good condition and with no alterations is valid for redemption. Damaged vouchers, duplicates or copies of any kind are unacceptable. Vouchers are irreplaceable therefore we recommend that they are stored safely and that you use a recorded mail delivery service when posting them for redemption. No responsibility can be accepted by Toddsleap.com for lost vouchers in any circumstances. Redemption of a lost voucher is not available in any circumstances.
No re-validation of vouchers is available. Once payment is taken for a voucher it cannot be cancelled. No refunds are available for vouchers for which payment has been taken.
Todds Leap require participants to be ready to take part in their activity 15 minutes prior to a designated "start-time". Early arrivals are not catered for, therefore we ask that you do not arrive early at the Todds Leap , unless specifically asked to. Our Todds Leap will do their best to accommodate late arrivals but this cannot be guaranteed, especially during busy periods. It is unlikely that customers will be allowed to participate if they have missed the pre-session briefing. In non-peak periods our Todds Leap will make an exception to this and provide individual safety briefings, but this in entirely at our discretion and cannot be guaranteed. The booking will normally be treated as a cancellation in the event of late arrival with the loss of all monies.
EXCLUSION FROM TODDS LEAP
ToddsLeap has the right, at all times, to refuse participants access to the booked activity at any stage of the booking, if in their opinion the participants are under the permitted age are unfit to take part in the activity because of physical or mental impairment, be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, have arrived too late to take part in the pre-activity briefing, consider them to be a danger to themselves, other participants or members of staff or are displaying aggressive and abusive behaviour (verbal or physical). If any of these occurrences apply, the booking will have been deemed to have been cancelled and full cancellation charges will apply.
Should any participant damage any property belonging to Todds Leap or verbally or physically injure a member of the staff or other participants, they will be dealt with by management accordingly and may face prosecution.
Whilst all our activities are by definition safe if safety instructions are followed and you do not attempt to go beyond your capabilities, all physical activities involve an element of risk. It is a given that you undertake the activity with full understanding of this and accept responsibility for your own safety and the risks involved in taking part. In the case of more than one person taking part under one booking it is given that the person booking the group with us has relayed the details of the activities to the group and that the group have acknowledge the possible risks involved and that they have agreed to take on this basis. We carry public liability insurance, however you are advised to ensure that your personal insurance cover is up to date and that you are covered for taking part in such activities.
If you or any members of your group have any specific dietary requirements, please make us aware at time of booking. All our activities are fully accessible but involve some physical activity, it is the responsibility of the participants to inform us any medical or physical condition that may exclude them form partaking in any activity. Partaking in our activities will be at our discretion and no refunds will be offered for non-participation if a non-disclosed condition prevents this. We will endeavour to facilitate all requests however some exception may apply.
YOUTH GROUP LEADERS RESPONSIBILITY
Any persons under 18 years of age when visiting Toddsleap must be under adult supervision at all times. It is the responsibility of each youth leader/guardian to ensure the safety and welfare of their group. It is the responsibility of group leaders to ensure there is adequate staff to youth ratio maintained at all times. Toddsleap may refuse entry or request a group to leave if we feel the welfare or safety of any visitors is in anyway compromised.
All the activities featured on our website are correct at the time each booking is made. From time to time activities do change both in price, type and duration. Any changes are reflected on our websites as soon as possible. Should these changes make any significant change to the product that will be delivered to an existing customer they will be informed accordingly. Our Sales Consultants will make every effort to provide additional information and clarification about any of our featured activities, however customers are deemed to have familiarized themselves with the activity description and all its restrictions as on our website before booking the product. No responsibility can be accepted by Todds Leap if you do not familiarize yourself with the activity in question, as described on our website, before placing a booking.
Due to the nature of our activities, unforeseen circumstances can delay the start of a booked event. In all cases we will endeavour to minimize your inconvenience and will offer you a later start time or, in some cases, an alternative date. The action taken will be dependent on the circumstances surrounding the situation. As such incidences cannot be predicted your understanding is appreciated. Should you choose not to accept the alternatives offered to you and do not take part in the activity, either on the same date or the alternative date no other reimbursement will be offered.
- Inventory. On arrival, the group organiser is asked to check the inventory list provided in the cabin and to notify reception immediately or any shortcomings not so notified.
- If for any reason Toddsleap are not able to offer onsite accommodation, we will endeavour to arrange alternative accommodation which may be off site not on Toddsleap's premsies. In this case we will notify you as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Group Organisers Responsibilities. The group organiser is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. The group organiser also undertakes to report and pay Todds Leap for any damage to the accommodation, any equipment lost, damaged, broken or stolen or any damage caused by the group to any other equipment/facility on site. The accommodation and its contents, site equipment and all utensils must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the hire period.
All bookings will be subject to these same conditions without exception. All customers will have deemed to have made themselves aware of these Terms & Conditions and will have accepted them as part of their booking. No verbal or other communication overrides these terms and conditions in any respect whatsoever.
Toddsleap complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and is registered. Those principles require that data be:
- – Fairly and lawfully processed
- – Processed for limited purposes
- – Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- – Accurate
- – Not kept longer than necessary
- – Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
- – Secure
OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING & TRADING STANDARDS
Toddsleap comply with regulations and guidelines as laid down by the Office of Fair Trading and Trading Standards for the service we offer.
'Todds Leap means the Todds Leap organisation, its officers, servants, agents and such other persons or organizations as may be authorised by the Todds Leap organisation to promote and/or organize any events at Todds Leap.'
Only 45 mins form Belfast and 90mins from Dublin, we are perfectly situated no matter where you are travelling from. Serviced by public transport if driving is not your thing. Check out how to get to us below.
- Using sat nav our post code is BT70 2BW or using Google maps just type "todds leap".
- We are 3 miles from the Ballygawley roundabout Just off the main A5/Omagh road, travel approx 1.5 miles and look out for the tourist sign on left and you take the road on the right. We are 1 mile from the main road you cannot miss us.
- We are 14 miles out of Omagh look out for the Tourist sign on the right take the road on the left. We are 1 mile from the main road you cannot miss us.
- Using public transport we are 3 miles form the Ballygawley park and ride hub, we can arrange transport from there. This is serviced by the main bus operators Ulsterbus service 261 and 273 and Bus Eireann service 33.