August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
Ireland's Favourite Paintball
Our venue has 7 impressive paintballing sites to get through, over a variety of different offroad terrains which are usually reserved for our customised 4x4 vehicles! For this reason, we have deployed ex-military passenger vehicles for transport around the 100 acre site, the only solution for navigating the rugged tracks.
Your Paintballing Experience
When you arrive at Todds Leap, you will be greeted by our friendly instructors. They will take you through a full rundown of what's in store and a comprehensive safety briefing. You will then be taken to our kitout area where you will be suited in our paintball gear and safety equipment and provided with your paintball gun loaded with 100 paintballs (extra paintballs are avaialble at £6 per 100). You will then be transported in our off-road vehicles to one of our many combat sites which include Michelin Mountain and Dunlop Valley.
You must be
and over to do this activity.Minimum group size ten, if the group is below ten please ring into our office.
The Best Paintballing in Northern Ireland!
Health and safety, quality & value of activities and an enjoyable time is guaranteed through Adventuremark, LOtC and BAHA. Check out our
You can use our useful downloads below for comprehensive information on all aspects of your Todds Leap visit.
Book Paintball Demolition
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush