August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
You'd Better Hold on Tight!
Are you ready for the ultimate off road driving experience? Tackle the toughest terrain imaginable as you take one of our Land Rovers across our purpose built off road course and experience Off Road driving like never before.Book Now
Northern Ireland's Ultimate Off Road Driving Experience
Our professional instructor will build your confidence, as they guide you over muddy tracks, up steep inclines, through water hazards of challenging 8 mile track, set in a stunning Tyrone Valley. Participants will be behind the wheel at all times, with passengers sharing the drive time at their own discretion. For both novices and experienced drivers, no licence is required.Book Now
Duration: Group sessions of up to 5 Adults per vehicle last for 45 minutes Advance Off Road Driving course are available for much longer
Minimum Group Size: 3
Cost: Available from £25p/p
Suitability: Off Road Driving is suitable for all ages and abilities as no previous experience is necessary. Kids as young as 6 can get involved. This activity is also wheelchair accessible.
Book Off Road Driving
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush