August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
Todds Leap is a dynamic, growing organisation, recognised for excellence through various industry awards and accreditations. In order to deliver exceptional experiences, we invest in talent that excels and develops in a demanding, fun and creative environment.
Do you have so much WOW factor it’s falling out of your pockets? Do you love working with people and have a passion for Adventure? Then a role at Todds Leap could be for you! With opportunities for career progression and long term employment.
Download Application Form
INSTRUCTORS (Part Time)
At Todds Leap we are always looking to recruit hard working and friendly adventure types with excellent customer care to give the customer an experience to remember every time they visit. This is a key role to ensure our customers receive a safe, positive and unforgettable adventure every time. The successful candidates will report to the Activities Manager as part of a wider team in an enthusiastic and confident manner. Candidates must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Previous experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A 'customer comes first' attitude with drive and enthusiasm to achieve customer WOW!
- A positive approach to work and a strong 'can do' attitude
- An ability to engage and communicate with others
- Flexibility and use of initiative
- We currently have part time and Full Time positions available.
- Candidates MUST be available to work Saturdays and Sundays on rota basis.
To apply for any of the above positions please download and fill in the following document, this should be returned by post or alternatively email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 30 April 2019