August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
For Todds Leapers who want to stay longer, we can cater for over 100 in our onsite accommodation. Our Cabins & Snooze Boxes offer the Ultimate Glamping Experience after a Fun Outdoorsy day!More Info
Accommodation at Todds Leap
If you wish to extend your stay at Todds Leap you have the option of staying in our accomodation onsite or your Event Planner can assist you in booking alternative Bed & Breakfast, Self Catering or Hotel Accomodation nearby. All Todds Leap Accomodation offers Bunk Bed Accomodation, Bed linen and a Full Hearty Breakfast is included. You could be allocated a snooze box, cabin unit or log cabin depending on your group size. If you have a preference as to where to stay please speak to your Event Planner.
Log Cabin Accommodation
Bursting with charm our Log Cabins overlook the stunning landscape of Todds Leap, Clogher Valley and its surrounding area.The cosy cabins have been inspired by the traditional cottage homes that once made up the area known as Lanavoye. They are only a short dander to our Clubhouse. Our Log Cabins are perfect for large groups who wish to stay together. Bedlinen is provided, please remember to bring towels.
Glamping Snooze Boxes
If you're after a glamping holiday in Northern Ireland, then our Fully Fitted, uber cool Snooze Boxes are a great option for you. Sleeping up to Five per unit, the Snooze Boxes offer an enclosed outdoor decking area & are situated right beside our Restaurant & Bar. Our snooze boxes are perfect for Families and Small Groups who like camping with comfort. Bedlinen is provided, please remember to bring towels.
Please note: Todds Leap Accomodation is not kitted out for self catering. Fridges are available for beverages only, food is not permitted. In the interest of Health and Safety we do not permit barbeques. Todds Leap is a licensed restaurant, only food or drink purchased on the premises may be taken into the premises. If you wish to bring a picnic, please contact a member of our team on (028) 855 67170.
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush