August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
The Ultimate Leap!
Experience the most exclusive adrenaline experience at Todds Leap, the Drop Zone! The perfect outdoor activity for stag parties, the Drop Zone is the first purpose-built recreational free fall stunt jumping facility in Europe.
It takes nerves of steel to actually take the plunge from our Drop Zone Tower, which offers an intermediate lower level for you to practice your 'jump technique' before making your way up to our 30ft Free fall platform.
But don't panic, your free fall will be cushioned by our state of the art 'Big Air Bag', similar to that used by stunt artists in big action movies!
Duration: A group session of no more than 15 people will take up to 45 minutes and each participant will take 3 practice jumps and one 30 ft jump. Smaller group sessions may not take as long or participants may have the option to take more jumps.
Cost: Available from £15p/p
Suitability: Participants must be 18+. The Drop zone is not accessible for wheelchair users.
An excellent team-building Activity!
Book Drop Zone
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush