August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
Party Ideas for Little Adventurers
There is no end to what you can do at Todds Leap to celebrate your child's upcoming birthday. Whether your having a small do with family or inviting the entire school, there are options available to exceed your little ones expectations and at the same time not cost the earth.
Having planned quite a few of these over the years, we've put together our own personal recommendations for 2017.
Option One - Splat master
Splat master is a low impact Paintball game for kids, which is perfect for kids birthday parties. Splatmaster is safe, fun and accurate .
The guns are specially engineered so kids, can easily cock, load, and fire. The lighter guns shoot colour filled round ammo resulting in a SPLAT that hit with less than a third of the force of regular paintballs.
Games include diffusing the Todd Bombs in Sniper Alley & protecting your Fort against opponents. Combat concludes with the elimination round, where it literally will be LAST MAN STANDING!!
Minimum Group Size:6
Suitability: Splat master is suitable for ages 8 and up. The target range is wheelchair accessible and the activity can be adapted to suit all physical capabilities
Option Two - Total Wipe Out
Total Wipe-out at Todds Leap is a combination of Inflatable Games including Bungee Run & Last One Standing. This popular knock out style activity is Fun & Challenging and a great option for Kids Birthday Parties.
Minimum Group Size: 4
Suitability: Suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush