August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
Got a Question? Our frequenty asked questions just might have the answer.
- What gear will I need to bring?
- It is advisable to wear outdoor clothing suitable for the time of year and old trainers or boots. You may wish to bring a change of footwear with you. Todds Leap provides protective outer clothing for everyone and body armour for girls for Paintball games. Ponchos are available to purchase onsite.
- Do I need to book?
- Yes, all activities at Todds Leap must be pre-booked. Advanced booking is recommended for weekends. We cannot cater for any groups or individuals without a booking - WE DO NOT CATER FOR ARRIVE AND DRIVE!!
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Yes, 50% deposit per person on confirmation of booking secures your dates is non-refundable, please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Is there an age limit?
- For the majority of our activities there is no age limit, however no under 18's are permitted on i
- nClay pigeon shooting and Paintball everyone must be over the age of 16.
- Youth leaders resposibility?
- Any persons under 18 years of age when visiting Toddsleap must be under adult supervision at all times. It is the responsibility of each youth leader to ensure the safety and welfare of their group. It is the responsibility of group leaders to ensure there is adequate staff to youth ratio maintained at all times. Toddsleap may refuse entry or request a group to leave if we feel the welfare or safety of any visitors is in anyway compromised.
- What do I need to disclose before taking part?
- If you or any members of your group have any specific dietary requirements, please make us aware at time of booking. All our activities are fully accessible but involve some physical activity, it is the responsibility of the participants to inform us any medical or physical condition that may exclude them form partaking in any activity. Partaking in our activities will be at our discretion and no refunds will be offered for non participation if a non disclosed condition prevents this. We will endeavour to facilitate all requests however some exception may apply.
- How long do the events last?
- This is totally up to you, events last anything from a half day package up to 3 day residential events. If your event is not an overnight residential, each activity lasts for 45 minutes with the exception of paintball: A half day paintball session last 3 hours and a full day paintball event last 5 hours.
- Do I need a full driving licence?
- No, as all of the activities we offer at Todds Leap are held off-road, a full driving licence is not required.
- Can you arrange food?
- Yes food can be booked for the duration of your event, we have a comfortable clubhouse where you can have traditional Irish meals cooked fresh on site.
- Do you have accommodation?
- Yes, we have log cabin accommodation sleeping approx. 10 – 15 people in each, in bunk beds. Our log cabins are booked up most weekends for youth residential's and hen/stag parties and subsequently may not be available at certain times. In cases such as this, we will be able to recommend local B&B’s / hotels.
- How do I get there?
- Todds Leap is easily found - Just follow the signage East on the A5 to Omagh or West on the A5 to Ballygawley.
- Office opening hours?
- Monday to Saturday: 9am to 5:30pm.