This year Todds Leap activity centre in Northern Ireland
have teamed up with Cash for Kids
and will be running a series of events throughout the year in support of this great charity. Cash for Kids are a grant-giving charity, providing help to disadvantaged children with nowhere else to turn to. They also support other children’s charities throughout Northern Ireland providing services to help local kids.
We are inviting schools to join us at Todds Leap on Friday 8th May to participate in a ‘Cash for Kids Superhero Day’ fun event. This year Cash for Kids Superhero Day is raising money to support Mencap Northern Ireland's Big Step Forward Appeal.
The Event will kick off at 10.00am and finish at 3.00pm, there will be over ten activities on offer to take part in, including;
There will also be face painting, a bouncy castle & lots of surprises on the day
How it works
- Let us know if you want to take part by registering your schools place by phoning (028) 855 67170 or emailing email@example.com
- We’ll be selecting the first 600 students and teachers places who register.
- If your school is successful we’ll send you a fundraising pack with information about the event, the charity, a ‘parents letter’ for the kids to take home & lt their parents know all about the event and the charities, as well as some hints and tips about making the day extra fun.
- The pupils and staff are asked to come dressed as their favourite superhero character & to nominate 3 adult representatives from their school to take up a high flying challenge on the day.
- On the superhero day collect £1.00 from each child that we will contribute to the charity.
- Schools are welcome to bring their own packed lunches, however kid’s meals are available on the day for £3.95p/p.
- To register your schools place or for more information please contact the centre on (028) 855 67170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really hope you can join us and look forward to hearing from you.