TODDS LEAP COLLECTS TENTH AWARD FOR BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
Todds Leap, Northern Ireland’s activity, conference and training centre, has just collected it's tenth award in one year after lifting the Disability Best Practice Employer Award (Joint winner with Belfast City Council) at the Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards
, which were held recently.
Over the past seven years, the company has employed 12 staff with disabilities and every adrenalin activity is assessed to ensure disabled people can be included. The new conference centre is also fully accessible, offering showering and bathroom facilities which were designed in association with disability groups.
This award comes on the back of the company lifting the prestigious Best Visitor Experience Award 2012 from the Northern Ireland Tourist Board
, a Digital Advertising NI Award
(Best Visual Design – Website), a Mid Ulster (Best in Tourism) Award and an award for Excellence in Marketing at the Omagh Business Awards. A host of other awards and commendations, in the last 12 months has justified the £250,000 investment by the company in both tourism products and business development. (Pictured is Benny O’Hanlon, Managing Director of Todds Leap celebrateing the most recent awards with Gemma Begley, Online Marketing Co-ordinator)
With a range of new training courses just developed, new accreditations achieved and new activities set to be launched this Summer, Todds Leap is looking forward to a bumper season.
Speaking of the recent awards which recognize the company’s continued growth and success, Benny O’Hanlon, Managing Director (who also picked up a personal award in a charity Strictly Come Dancing event) said: “These awards recognize the commitment of the staff at Todds Leap, all of whom provide excellence every day delivering activities, providing training, marketing the business and working across all the other support functions. This makes the Todds Leap experience unique and memorable for all visitors.”
The full list of awards collected by Todds Leap includes:
1. Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards – Disability Best Practice (Joint winner with Belfast City Council)
2. NITB NI Tourism Awards – Best Visitor Experience (Winner)
3. NITB NI Tourism Awards - Sales and Marketing (Commended)
4. Digital Advertising NI (DANI) Awards – Best Visual Design (website) – (Winner)
5. Chartered Institute of Marketing (Ireland) Excellence Awards – Brand Development (Highly Commended)
6. Chartered Institute of Marketing (Ireland) Excellence Awards - Tourism and Leisure (Finalists)
7. Omagh Business Awards – Excellence in Marketing (Winner)
8. Mid Ulster Business Awards – Best in Tourism (Winner)
9. Mid Ulster Business Awards – Entrepreneur of the Year (Runner Up)
10. Truagh Strictly Come Dancing – Benny O’Hanlon (Todds Leap) (Winner)