September 13th, 2017St Ciaran’s Connected connecting the local community! ... Read More
Test your manhood!
Experience the ultimate stag do in Ireland! Come and test your manhood with a choice of adrenaline trials. Some of our great stag do ideas include; getting revved up on the best offroad tracks in Ireland! Shots, but not as you know them; we'll let you take aim on the target range and over 5 different paintball sites. We’ll get you hitched and send you hurtling into married life on our 500m zipline and for the climax, you can enjoy the ride of your life with our Hill Rally finale. It'll be the storm before a life of marital bliss!View Packages
An Unforgettable day out!
Whatever tickles your fancy, get your mates together for an unforgettable stag do adventure in the hills around Ballygawley! And after a hard day having fun, there's plenty of night time mischief to be sampled, with a great social scene in the nearby towns of Omagh and Dungannon in Northern Ireland. We can provide overnight accommodation and all food and drinks on site!View Packages
Choose any combination of
High Adrenaline Activities
Choose your own combination of activities to create your perfect stag party package or check out some of our specially designed packages. We'll even throw in a whole lotta laughs! Only question is…what you waiting for?View Packages
Choice of TEN Activities & 1 nights Bed & Breakfast.
Mucky Stop Out
Includes: 5 activities, 1 nights Bed & Breakfast
Adventure Spa Break
Includes: 3 activities, 1 night B&B, SPA experience
Extreme Play Day
Includes: 6 Activities, Full day at Todds Leap
Includes: 5 games of paintball, 100 Free paintballs
Includes: Demolition Paintball & 2 activities,
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush