February 24th, 2017Colin Turkington in association with BMW (and Todds Leap) ... Read More
It's Finally Here!
Okay, we get asked to describe this activity all the time and are often asked 'Is that the big ball thing that rolls down the hill?' The short answer is no. Body Zorbing is a unique group activity, where your upper body will be cased in our zorbs, while your legs are free to run from your opponents (the rest of the lunatics in zorbs trying to knock you over!)
A Bundle of Laughs!
Body Zorbing takes place in our covered arena, and is supervised by our expert staff who promise not to laugh if you fall over! Games vary and can include Zorb Football, Human Skittles and variety races. Book online to experience body zorbing at Todds Leap Northern Ireland.
Duration: Usually 45 minutes, longer sessions are available for larger birthday parties.
Cost: Available from £15p/p
Suitability: Suitable for ages 6 and up. No previous experience necessary. NOT RECOMMENDED for grown ups and wheelchair users.
Book Body Zorbing
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush