February 24th, 2017Colin Turkington in association with BMW (and Todds Leap) ... Read More
Whatever you do, don't Look Down!
One of the many extreme outdoor activities at Todds Leap Northern Ireland. At its peak, the zipline at hangs 50 metres above the ground and is a staggering 500m long. Prior to your zipline experience, you will be harnessed up and given full safety advice by your qualified instructors and then loaded into the back of our 'ZipRover' and trundled to the highest point of our off road track to the Zip Tower.Book Now
Ireland's Longest Zipline
The Zip Tower stands 40' high and overlooks our entire site. Here you'll be led up four flights of steps to the top of our tower, and a very assuring instructor will offer you all the support and guidance you need before you launch yourself over the valley and sail through the skies with only gravity for brakes! A truly sensational experience!Book Now
There Are Just a Few Rules
The Zipline is suitable for everyone and has some weight restrictions, participants must comfortably fit the harness, approx 7 - 18 stone.
Duration: A group session of no more than 15 people will take up to 45 minutes and each participant will travel down the zipline once. Smaller group sessions may not take as long.
Minimum Group Size: 1
Cost: Available from £15p/p
Suitability: There is no age restriction, but as a guide line we would suggest 12 years and up, or persons over 40kg. There is a weight restriction of 120kg. The Zip line may be accessible for some wheelchair users.
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush