August 23rd, 2018Get To Muck 2018... Read More
Halloween Open Park Days
Come and enjoy our spooky Open Park Days over Halloween!!
Fun for All the Family
Open Park Days are AWESOME EVENTS held throughout the year, PACKED at Todds Leap are a perfect day out for all the family at Todds Leap. There are 10 amazing activities on offer all day, the only trouble is you'll not know what to do first! The Park opens at 11.00am and close at 4.00pm and you can have a go on activities as many times as you like.
We have a whole range of activities for you to enjoy! including:-
- Giant Swing
- Body Zorbing
- Last One Standing
- Target Shooting
- Climbing Wall
- Bungee Run
- Rodeo Bull
- Bungee Trampoline
- Truck Run
- Pumpkin Spook Trails
- Slime Workshops
- Fancy Dress Competition
£20 per person
Book Your Adventure Today
Call (028) 85567170
Under 3's go free! Let us know in the notes section of the basket page!
What to wear:
Comfy clothes that keep you warm outdoors and old shoes that you could run away in should the excitement get too much!!
Other stuff you should know:
Under 3's are free and do not need to book & there is still plenty for them to do. Non participants do not need to book & are welcome to walk around the site with their group.
Small queues may occur but our Friendly Staff are on hand throughout the day to help & guide you. Please arrive early to ensure you get the very most from your experience.
Food & Drink
Todds Leap have a licensed restaurant onsite 'The Twisted Axle', which serves great grub, all locally sourced and prepared daily, so food cannot be brought onto the premises.
Please contact the office if you wish to bring a picnic.
Our centre is suitable for everyone and we work really hard to make sure all our activities are disability accessible, for further details please contact the office on 028 85567170 or email email@example.com
Search for an Open Park Day Package below
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush