September 13th, 2017St Ciaran’s Connected connecting the local community! ... Read More
The Perfect Finale!
The Hill Rally Stage is a unique event, completely exclusive at Todds Leap, a MUST DO activity for all thrill seekers!
You'll take the passenger seat of a specially prepared Landrover, which will then travel across a stage of our off road track at competitive race speed time. Often referred to as our ''White Knuckle Run' the hill rally stage which has been carefully laid out, is made up of rough terrain, steep hills and inclines so expect a bumpy ride!Book Now
Your Safety is our Priority
All safety equipment and professional instruction is provided so you are in good (safe) hands! This is a white knuckle experience and participants can expect a thrilling ride! The hill rally activity will last about 15 mins and the ride will last approx 3 minutes.Book Now
Our unique Hill Rally is suitable for all ages. However, it really is a body shaking, nerve tingling event so those with outstanding health issues or injuries should give due consideration before getting onboard. Accessible for those with disabilities.Book Now
Duration: Approx. 15 minutes per group of 7
Minimum Group Size: 1
Cost: Available from £10/p
Suitability: Strictly for persons 18+. Unsuitable for persons with certain medical conditions.
Book The Hill Rally Stage
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush