September 13th, 2017St Ciaran’s Connected connecting the local community! ... Read More
The Mother of All Swings!
Another adrenaline fuelled activity and just like that old playground favourite, but on a much larger Scale. After your harnessed in to our Giant Swing three at a time, you'll be winched back to a trembling height and then its all over to you. That's right, you'll take control and pull the lever when you are ready to let yourself go, literally! Swing high in the sky as you become momentarily weightless, accelerating backwards and forwards over the cliff edge.Book Now
Duration: Group sessions of up to 15 people are available will last for 45minutes, smaller groups will be offered more swing time!
Minimum Group Size: 1
Cost: Available from £15p/p
Suitability: There is no age restriction, but as a guide line we would suggest 12 years and up, or persons over 40kg. There is a weight restriction of 120kg. Fully accessible for wheelchair users. Unsuitable for persons with back or head injury.
Book Giant Swing
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush