September 13th, 2017St Ciaran’s Connected connecting the local community! ... Read More
Do You Really Trust Your Friends?
BlindFold Land rover Driving at Todds Leap is a fun and vibrant group activity, or as they say here its 'Great Craic'!
You and your friends will take turns behind the wheel of our Land rover Defender, blindfolded, guiding one another around the off road obstacle course. The driver is totally dependent on their back seat passengers for directions, but can they be trusted to get you to the finish line? Or will they send you round the bend?
This hilarious activity is completely safe and under the supervision of our qualified instructor, with a big red emergency stop button on hand should it all go terribly wrong!Book Now
Duration: Usually 45 minutes as part of a multi activity package.
Cost: Available from £15p/p
Suitability: A safe fun activity for ages 4 and up, no driving experience necessary. Fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Minimum numbers apply. Great for Team-building!
Book Blindfold Driving
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush