September 13th, 2017St Ciaran’s Connected connecting the local community! ... Read More
Pull Back & Let Them Fly!
Try your hand at this ever popular activity, if its your first time you'll be really surprised by just how much fun it can be. A great choice of activity to get your breath back, Archery is a test of skill and is available to book as a fun group activity or if you want to be a little bit more serious, we can offer some one to one tuition of your thinking of taking it up as a new hobby!Book Now
Archery is suitable for everyone, no matter what your fitness level, our qualified instructors will teach you how to send the arrows flying and hopefully hit that all elusive GOLD!
Duration: Usually 45 minutes but longer depending on requirements.
Cost: Available from 15p/p
Suitability: Suitable for ages 6 and up. No previous experience necessary. Archery is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush