February 24th, 2017Colin Turkington in association with BMW (and Todds Leap) ... Read More
Todds Leap is a dynamic, growing organisation, recognised for excellence through various industry awards including the NITB NI Tourism Awards and Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards. In order to deliver exceptional experiences, we invest in talent that excels and develops in a demanding, fun and creative environment. We have career opportunities across a wide range of disciplines including outdoor activities, professional training, catering and hospitality, 4x4 and garage services and more.
Full Time & Part Time Instructors
Do you have so much WOW factor it’s falling out of your pockets? Do you love working with people and have a passion for Adventure? Then a role as a Todds Leap Instructor could be for you! With opportunities for career progression and long term employment.
So much of the Todds Leap Experience is down to our fun loving and friendly instructors. Further to completion of a full in house training programme, your day to day role will include the instruction of Todds Leap activities, providing full safety briefing to each person you are appointed, giving encouragement throughout their event. You will also be responsible for the care of your vehicle, equipment, health and safety and have a high standard of customer care. Applicants must be over 18.
- Instructing visitors on safe use of equipment and vehicles.
- Preparation of equipment and area for instruction
- Preparation of team room, vehicles and other equipment for use by visitors.
- Checking and maintaining equipment with high regard for safety.
- Cleaning up equipment and vehicles after groups have left
- Entertaining customers and ensuring they have a good day
- Moving quickly from one activity to another in accordance with fluctuating timetables
- Other adhoc duties as required.
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Must be available to work Saturdays/Sundays.
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A clean & tidy appearance at all times
- Attention to detail
- Excellent track record of punctuality
Part Time Restaurant Staff
Due to the extension of our restaurant we require Waiting Staff for weekdays and weekends. Responsibilities will include serving of all meals, providing hands on assistance to the catering staff, ensuring excellent service, hygiene and efficiency of the catering operations and always working professionally. Applicants should be able to demonstrate excellent personal skills and an awareness of the importance of customer service. Previous waiting experience is preferred though is not essential as full training will be provided.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
· A positive approach to work and a strong ‘can do’ attitude
· An ability to engage and communicate with others
· Flexibility and use of own initiative
To apply please download and complete an application form, inserting the appropriate job title and return to email@example.com or alternatively return by post to Todds Leap Activity Centre, 30 Todds Leap Road, Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, BT70 2BW. Note CV’s are not accepted.
We are and Equal Opportunity Employer