September 13th, 2017St Ciaran’s Connected connecting the local community! ... Read More
Todds Leap is a dynamic, growing organisation, recognised for excellence through various industry awards and accreditations. In order to deliver exceptional experiences, we invest in talent that excels and develops in a demanding, fun and creative environment.
Do you have so much WOW factor it’s falling out of your pockets? Do you love working with people and have a passion for Adventure? Then a role at Todds Leap could be for you! With opportunities for career progression and long term employment.
Finance Officer – Permanent Contract
Todds Leap Limited’s Finance Department wishes to recruit a Finance Officer to join its existing team. The individual should have successfully progressed through the first year of the Accounting Technician Ireland Qualification and should possess at least two years’ previous experience working in a busy accounts office.
· A high level of proficiency in working with SAGE Line 50 Accounts.
· A good working knowledge of payroll including SAGE Payroll and Pension Administration.
· A good working knowledge of VAT including EC Sales.
· Previous experience in working with budgets and variance analysis reports.
· A high level of proficiency in using excel and other Microsoft office programs.
· A high level of numerical accuracy and competence in working with figures.
· A minimum of 5 GCSE passes including Maths and English.
The successful applicant will join the accounts team reporting to the Company Accountant. He/she will be required to work in a busy environment, be a team player and work unsupervised. This post is permanent and would be contracted 35 hours per week.
Closing date Thursday 30th November 2017. Please apply by completing an application and inserting the appropriate reference number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Todds Leap Activity Centre, 30 Todds Leap, Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, BT70 2BW
*please note that any offer of employment is subject to completion of Access NI Checks.
Part Time Restaurant Staff
Due to the extension of our restaurant we require Waiting Staff for weekdays and weekends. Responsibilities will include serving of all meals, providing hands on assistance to the catering staff, ensuring excellent service, hygiene and efficiency of the catering operations and always working professionally. Applicants should be able to demonstrate excellent personal skills and an awareness of the importance of customer service. Previous waiting experience is preferred though is not essential as full training will be provided.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
· A positive approach to work and a strong ‘can do’ attitude
· An ability to engage and communicate with others
· Flexibility and use of own initiative
To apply please download and complete an application form, inserting the appropriate job title and return to email@example.com or alternatively return by post to Todds Leap Activity Centre, 30 Todds Leap Road, Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, BT70 2BW. Note CV’s are not accepted.
We are and Equal Opportunity Employer