September 13th, 2017St Ciaran’s Connected connecting the local community! ... Read More
Todds Leap Activity Centre offers children & adults with Autism and Special Educational Needs & Disabilities outdoor activities and events that are delivered in a fun, safe and stimulating environment that they would usually find overwhelming.More Info
As an Activity provider, our aim is to ensure that everyone, regardless of ability, special need or disadvantage, are given the opportunity to get outdoors & experience momentous activities, in a safe environment. Whether they share that experience with family or friends, have the most fun ever felt possible!
Austism, ASD & Special Educational needs
When possible, Todds Leap provides free entry for carers for children with Autism, ASD & Special Needs. Simply enquire prior to your event.
Trained and sympathetic staff on hand to help, with some staff also trained in Makaton. We also provide a chill out space with low lighting & a calm atmosphere where children can wind down. Visual information packs are available for activities & visual choice boards are available for restaurant menu. Sensory packs are available on request at reception.
We can facilitate Priority queuing on Open Park Event days, speak to our friendly team in reception on arrival and they can arrange this.
Todds Leap regularly host closed events for Children & Adults with Autism & Special needs. Upcoming events include a Sensory Winter Wonderland on the 13th & 14th December. For more details please phone (028) 85567170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Todds Leap Offer:
Free entry for carers when possible
Priority Parking for Guests
Accessible Bathrooms & Showering Facilities
Events planned with you to meet your needs
Alternative access to Activities
Guide Dogs are welcome
Should you require any further information to the points covered below please contact (028) 855 67170
For an impartial description on Todds Leap Accessibility please visit My Way Access.
- Todd's Leap is an activity centre I would recommend for all types of occasions and I have had family and friends that have used this centre for fun days out and charity events and all have remarked on the great day they have had. Tracey Scullion HR/ Training Administrator, Iascach Intíre Éireann Inland Fisheries Ireland
- Would totally recommend this to everyone. Activities where amazing and the staff were all first class and brilliant craic Steven, Facebook
- Love this place. Really coming back. Staff are soooo nice. Elaine K, Omagh
- Fantastic Family Day and Great Fun. Very happy and helpful staff. M Rogers, Belfast
- The whole experience was fantastic, really enjoyed and the instructors that helped with the activities were excellent. Thanks to all of you. James McG, Bangor
- 100% satisfied!!! I think you're all great but then I have used you before. From initial phone call to all the ongoing enquiries, with both yourself or any staff member, I found staff helpful, cooperative and friendly. Ciara, Portrush